If you are someone who has a chronic illness/health condition, this is the group for you. Here you can connect with others who have gone through or are currently facing daily challenges due to a chronic condition. You can share what's going on in your life, listen to others and ask for support as well as advice.
By RSVPing to this event you are agreeing to follow the Group Rules
- Raise Your Hand: Use the “Raise Hand" feature when you wish to speak. However, if no one is currently sharing you may just jump in. Lower your hand after sharing.
- Sharing Time: Keep sharing to 5 minutes or less. Please set a timer on your phone, or another device, to keep track of the time. Everyone who wants to speak should have the chance to do so. If you would prefer someone else to time you please let the group know. I will let you know when you have 1️⃣ minute left of your primary sharing time.
- Follow-Up Discussion/Advice: 💬 This can last an additional 5 minutes. Again, self-timed by the original speaker. When full time is up I will alert you with this icon: 🤐
- Trigger/Content Warning: If you want to discuss what might be considered a sensitive topic please be respectful and preface your share with a Trigger/Content Warning that very briefly describes what you want to talk about. This will give those who want to a chance to mute their device's sound or leave the group meeting (hopefully just temporarily).
- Respect: Respect your fellow group members! We don't all have to agree, but we should definitely respect one another.
Rules will be added/updated as needed.